WELCOME TO GRANGE PS
Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care
The Grange PS OSHC & Vacation Care Holiday Program is a child-focused program, which aims to provide children with a safe, stimulating environment.
We treat all children and their families as equal and valued individuals.
All children are provided with opportunities that challenge and encourage them to develop their potential within a caring and supportive environment.
Hours of Operation:
Before School Care: 7:00 am to 8.45 am.
After School Care: 3.05 pm to 6:00 pm.
Vacation Care/Pupil Free Days: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
A late fee of $100 for the first 10 minutes and then $1 per minute thereafter will apply for children who are not collected by 6:00pm.
Food at OSHC
Breakfast is offered between 7am and 8am, with a daily choice of cereal, toast, spreads, milk and fruit.
A light and nutritional afternoon tea is provided each day (e.g. fruit salad and custard, fresh fruit, pasta bake, pastry scrolls).
Children must bring a nutritious morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, unless stated otherwise on Vacation Care program.
Before School Care After School Care School Holiday Program & Pupil Free Day
7.00-8.45am $13.00 3.05- 6.00pm $18.00 $55.00 full day (includes excursion costs)
8.00-8.45am $ 6.50 3.05- 4.00pm $9.00 $27.50 half day - 5 hours (no excursion)
Welcome to Xplor!
Xplor is filled with a collection of tools designed to make education simpler and more collaborative.
To get started, take 2 simple steps:
1. Setup your password
To begin using Xplor, you will first need to create your password Xplor Parent Brochure
The Hub will allow you to sign your child in and out using your phone number and a PIN, which you will need to set on the Hub the first time you use it.
How to enrol?
Click the ‘New to OSHC? - Enrol Here’ button.
Complete the online Enrolment Form and attached all relevant documentation, Click Submit.
Once you complete the online Enrolment Form you will receive a confirmation email. Please note this is not a confirmation that the Enrolment is complete, it is a confirmation that the Enrolment Form (partial or complete) has been submitted. To ensure your enrolment is processed as quickly as possible and a place offered please ensure the enrolment form is completed in full and all documents attached.
Once a fully completed Enrolment Form has been submitted and all required documents attached, you will receive an additional email confirming the enrolment is complete and you will be provided the details to set up your account with Xplor to be able to use the Hub and the App.
Child Care Subsidy!
1. You are responsible for providing Centrelink with all relevant information to be eligible to claim the Child Care Subsidy. If you have any questions relating to your Centrelink benefits or entitlements, you must contact the Department of Human Services – Family Assistance Office on 13 61 50
2. If you intend on claiming any subsidy for Grange PS OSHC Services, it is your responsibility to supply Grange PS OSHC with correct CRNs (which differ between parents and individual children), dates of birth and names via the Xplor online portal. This information in the Xplor portal account must match the information given to the Family Assistance Office and be provided to Grange PS OSHC before your child’s attendance at the Service. All information you provide to Grange PS OSHC regarding entitlement to Child Care Subsidy must be correct, up to date and consistent with the information you provide to Centrelink. Until Grange PS OSHC can verify your entitlement to Child Care Subsidy, you are responsible for paying full fees and charges for use of the Service.
3. Complying Written Agreement (CWA) – to receive your Child Care Subsidy via your Centrelink account – Once you have placed your bookings with Grange PS OSHC it is your responsibility to confirm your Complying Written Agreement – CWA via your Xplor Account.
You will then have to log onto MyGov to complete the Activity Test and accept the enrolment. Both steps will need to be completed for Centrelink to issue any subsidy.
4. The Grange PS OSHC Service is a fully approved service for Centrelink purposes and will submit the registered child’s attendances to Centrelink every Friday.
5. Because Grange PS OSHC charges Service fees in advance for the School Holiday programs, the subsidy reduction amounts you receive on your statements will be an estimate until the attendances are assessed and confirmed by Centrelink. You will pay any differences in price if Centrelink recalculates your entitlements, which it may do at its discretion.
6. Grange PS OSHC in accordance with CCS can only resubmit attendances up to a maximum of 28 days from your attendance.